- The booking system is available to students only
- The booking is personal and may not be transferred to any other person.
- Bookings must be study-related. If Staff deem that a booking is in violation of this rule, you may be asked to leave.
- It is only possible to book in a 14-day rolling period.
- Each student may book to use no more than a total 4 hours in any day.
- Bookings cannot be cancelled less than 30 minutes before the booking start time.
- Each booking is valid for its entire duration - even if the person who booked it turns up late.
- Please tidy up before you leave.
- Food is not allowed.
Non-compliance with the rules will result in exclusion.
Remember to keep your confirmation email.
If you experience any problems with the booking system, please contact email@example.com or phone +44 (0)1772 895355. Alternatively, you can access the LIS Self Service Portal to request help.